EASY BLUEBERRY PIE
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ dl Sugar
- 2 tbsp Vanilla sugar (couple drops of vanilla concentrate)
- 3dl wheat flour
- 1½ tbsp baking powder
- 1 ½ dl butter / margarine
- 1 dl milk
- 3-5 dl blueberries
- Beat the egg & sugar then add soft butter
- Slowly add the wheat flour, baking powder & vanilla sugar mixture
- Add milk & still well.
- Pour the dough into an ovenproof dish.
- Spread the blueberries on the surface.
- Bake at 200°C for 25-30 min
- Serve lukewarm and add vanilla sauce or ice cream.
- Enjoy it
Note: You can use frozen blueberries but let them melt. Strain them to remove the liquid.