- 2 avocados
- 1 ½ diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup diced onion(cucumber or raddish)
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- Olive oil
- Fresh cheese (feta cheese)
- ½ lime juice
- 1-2 tbsp French cream (Natural yogurt or millk)
- Tajín (Mexican seasoning: dry chilli, lime & salt)
- In a small bowl mix the onion (cucumber/raddish) with the salt and pepper & wait until they start sweating. This is going to help to give different falvor to the guacamole and change the construction of the onion, cucumber and raddish!
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocados you can leave small pieces of avocado depending on if you want smooth or chunky guacamole
- Add lime juice
- Mix the onion (cucumber/radish)
- Start adding the other ingredients to make the guacamole bit colorful (tomatoes, sweet chili peppers)
- Add 1-2 tbsp of French cream and mix well
- Add oregano, tajín , olive oil, cheese, and coriander I add this at the end because it’s the final seasoning and I like when coriander stems are crunchy!
- Try the guacamole before serving it! Seasoning it if necessary!
- Add some nacho chips on the top and bit more cheese for the presentation!
- Serve fresh and enjoy it!
If you want, you can also refrigerate it and serve it later!
For this use cling wrap and cover the bowl. Don’t leave space between the ready guacamole and the cover. Press kindly cling wrap to remove the bubbles of air in the bowl. This is going to help that the air doesn’t start changing the color of your guacamole
Tag @mexicanmomtravels if you use this recipe!